Monday, August 16, 2010

How Do I Do It?


 If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me "how do you do it" I would be enjoying an early retirement at 50. That's me on the left, along with one of my dear friends. This picture was taken on July 3, 2010. I am 50 and my friend, Carolyn, is 33. So many women want to be a "Happy Skinny Mrs" but just don't know how to achieve it. The older I get, the more I am asked to share my secrets on staying thin, youthful and happy. I hope to reach out to anyone who wants sage advice that has stood the test of time. I have always been told I look 10 - 20 years younger than my age. No nip-tuck, botox or peels involved...I'm just a real woman living a balanced, active and happy life.  Stay tuned as I share my secrets to keeping the weight off, finding joy in the day-to-day and keeping the love alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment